Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. Long time in between drinks for me, but as I find myself with a spare couple of minutes (read: I am procrastinating a giant pile of marking) I thought I would dip my toe back into the list pool!
I am choosing to do this list on books that I have read (for the first time) in the last 3-5 years, not necessarily books that have only come out in that period. Meaning that if I wanted to, I could include Madame Bovary as I read that only a couple of years ago.
- The Veronica Mars novel series (The Thousand Dollar Tan Line and Mr Kiss And Tell)
- Gone Girl
- Sue Grafton’s Kinsey Millhone series (A is for Alibi, B is for Burglar etc.)
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- Lola and the French Kiss/Isla and the Happliy Ever After/Lola and the Boy Next Door (and YES i know that is not the order to read them in!)
- Jurassic Park and The Lost World by Michael Crichton
- The Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- The Great Zoo of China by Matthew Reilly
- The Tournament by Matthew Reilly
- The Rivers of London series by Ben Aaronovitch
Hope you are having a great week so far! Yesterday was a public holiday here in WA, so I am very much still bleary eyed from my weekend sitting at my classroom desk!