Today’s top ten is a freebie, so because I am currently struggling with about three books at the moment, I thought I would dedicate this week to those books that are on my perpetual “gonna read” list. This is also only the ten that I know of, the majority of my books are packed away in boxes in my garage due to a lack of space inside my house so there are at least 15 more I own but have not read.
- Love In The Time of Cholera – Gabriel García Márquez
- The Aeneid
- The Odyssey – Homer
- The Beautiful and the Damned – F Scott Fitzgerald
- Curtain: Poirot’s Last Case
I have made the decision not to read this (even though I know the major plot twist of it) until I have read and own every other Agatha Christie work.
- That Summer At Boomerang – Phil Jarratt
- The Book of Basketball – Bill Simmons
- Puberty Blues – Gabrielle Carey and Kathy Lette
- Shakespeare – Bill Bryson
- City of Heavenly Fire – Cassandra Clare
To be fair, I only just bought this (physical copy) today! Probably will be read by this time tomorrow though.
Hopefully get onto some of these soon! What are some of your “forever owned, never read” books?