My friend Anna and I got together today to swap book and TV show and stories, both of up having finished uni for the year and not having much else to do or money to do it with. We ended up watching Midnight in Paris with some Subway and cheesecake from the Cheesecake Shop (just because) and trying to decide what to do for the summer. Being on similar budgets and time constraints (although she has a job already for next year) made it easy for us to hype each other up about making this the best summer ever. We decided to go home today and make a list of everything we wanted to do this summer, and then collaborate and see how much of it is affordable and doable.
So here is my list, hopefully I can get around to doing most of the things on there!
- Picnic (Beach, Park, River)
- Movies By Burswood
- Kings Park Outdoor Movies
- Sporting Events: Cricket (Perth Scorchers), Soccer (Perth Glory), Basketball (Perth Wildcats)
- Road Trip (Augusta, Bunbury, Busselton, Margaret River, Albany, Dunsborough)
- Movies (The Hobbit, Anchorman 2, Frozen, Saving Mr Banks, The Book Thief)
- Movie Marathon (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Fast and the Furious, James Bond, Men In Black)
- Music concerts
- Chocolate factory
- Perth Hills
- Perth Zoo
- Art Gallery
- Crown Casino
- Horse Races/Greyhounds
Hope my plans turn into realities soon!